WHO WE ARE
FABPIKS DIGITAL PVT. LTD. is a company incorporated and registered under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at 306 & 306 A, 3rd Floor, Suncity Success Tower, Sector 65, Gurugram, Haryana 122005 is engaged in the Business of facilitating Products Sampling and gathering Marketing Insights for Personal Care, Beauty & Makeup, Food & Beverages and Health Care products, Pet Care, (“Business”) through mobile applications (“App”) both developed and owned by Fabpiks Digital Pvt. Ltd. and its parent company, and its affiliates (Website and App collectively referred to as “Platform”) or events to conduct its Business.
ROLES WE PLAY
We play the role of a Data Controller when we collect and process Personal Data about you. We play the role of a Data Processor when we collect and process Personal Data on behalf of another Data Controller.
We commit to protect your privacy, and our Personal Data handling practices are continually reviewed to ensure compliance with the applicable Privacy laws and regulations.
PERSONAL INFORMATION GATHERED BY FABPIKS.
The information we learn and gather from you, personal or otherwise, is used to register you, verify your identity to permit you to use the app, undertake transactions (including facilitating and process payments), communicate with you, convey any promotional offers, services or updates associated with Fabpiks, and generally maintain your accounts with us. We also use this information to customize your experience and improve FABPIKS.
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US:
We receive and store any information you provide while using Fabpiks or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to use Fabpiks. We use the information you provide to open your account, process your transactions, respond to your requests, and communicate with you.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU:
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and obtain certain information when your web browser accesses our Services. We may also receive/store information about your location and mobile device, including a unique identifier. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as vending machine services, advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES:
We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more quickly.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
Types of Personal Data collected and processed by us are as follows:
- Demographic, Identity details & location details
- Contact details such as Name, email address, contact number, Gender, Age, shipping address, country, date of birth, profile picture, Open data and public records, such as information about YOU that is openly available on the internet, Details including transaction amount, Bank Name, Card Type, and Card number.
- Online Identifiers and other Technical Data
- Location details such as data we get about your location, IP address, logs, or from where you connect a computer or mobile to the internet.
- Technical details such as device information, location, and network carrier when you use our mobile applications, one time user approval is taken for Location services for app function, such information collected is not stored or shared with any 3rd party.
- Communications details such as the Metadata and other Personal Data we get from communications done through emails, SMS, instant messages, and calls
- Usage data details such as how you use our app/Website or web-based properties, pages viewed, etc.
PURPOSES OF GATHERING YOUR DATA
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, get reviews or feedback and improve our products and services. These purposes include:
LAWFUL BASES FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
- PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- PROVIDE, TROUBLESHOOT, AND IMPROVE FABPIKS
We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the FABPIKS.
- RECOMMENDATIONS AND PERSONALIZATION
We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might interest you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with FABPIKS.
- COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
We use your personal information to communicate with you about FABPIKS via different channels (e.g., by phone, whatsapp, email, chat).
We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that interest you.
We are permitted to process your Data in compliance with applicable laws and regulations by relying on one or more of the following lawful bases:
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKERS USED BY OUR DIGITAL PROPERTIES
- You have explicitly agreed to us processing your Personal Data for a specific reason.
- The processing is necessary to perform our agreement with you or to take steps to agree with you.
- The processing is necessary to comply with our Legal Obligations.
- The processing is necessary for a legitimate interest (“Legitimate Interest”) we pursue, such as providing services to you and evaluating, developing, or improving our products and services. Where the processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. You may withdraw consent by contacting us. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, the consequences of withdrawal will be communicated to you, and upon your agreement, your withdrawal request will be processed.
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by websites you visit. Similarly, there are other types of trackers used. Likewise, Mobile Apps use requisite permissions and SDKs. These are used to make Websites & Apps work or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website/ App.
These cookies are used for remembering things like:
- Your user ID on the log-on page
- Your region or country
- Your preferred language
- Accessibility options like large font or high-contrast pages
These cookies tell us how you and our other customers use our app/Website. We combine all this data and study it. This helps us to:
- Improve the performance of our services
- Improve the products we provide
- Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. Please note disabling the ‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies may cause certain parts of our website inaccessible.
We use other tracking mechanisms in addition to the above
DO NOT TRACK
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. These features still need to be uniform across browsers. Our sites need to be set up to respond to those signals.
PERSONAL DATA DISCLOSURE
Fabpiks app contains third-party SDKs that collect personally identifiable information (PII). They use this information to target users better or provide elements of our products & services on our behalf. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
FABPIKS USES THREE TYPES OF SDKs:
• Analyze in-depth detail about the visitors to our app
• Settle errors
• Better target users and
• Provide push notifications and digital ads to the users
• Example – (To Be Decided)
• Complete customers’ payment transaction Example – Paytm, Razorpay, Paypal
• Help users login to FABPIKS | Example: Google, Facebook, OTP & Email ID
Links to the Privacy Policies of the third-party service providers used by our application are given below:
Sinch (Messenger people)
Fabpiks Digital Pvt Ltd
We have appropriate contracts in place with our third-party partners. This means they can only do something with your Data within our scope. They hold it securely and retain it only for the period specified in our contracts with them. We might also disclose your Data to appropriate authorities if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, or legal process, to protect the safety of any person, to address fraud, security, or technical issues, or to protect our rights or the rights of those who use our products & services.
Reasons for disclosing your Personal Data to other parties:
We may disclose your Data to others where it is lawful to do so, including where we or they:
- need to provide you with products or services
- where you have initiated a payment
- have a legal obligation to do so, e.g., to assist with detecting and preventing fraud,
- have a requirement in connection with regulatory reporting, litigation, or asserting or defending legal rights and interests
- have a legitimate business reason for doing so
- want to send you information and promotional material regarding our products and services,
- have asked you for your consent to share it, and you’ve agreed
- Improve your online experience using our product.
To whom your Personal Data may be disclosed:
We may disclose your Data for the above purposes to other parties, including:
- Our brand partners and marketing agencies, or service providers who work for us or provide services to us or group companies (including their employees, sub-contractors, service providers, directors, and officers)
- Law Enforcement Authorities, Government Authorities, courts, dispute resolution bodies, our regulators, auditors, and any party appointed or requested by our regulators to carry out investigations or audits of our activities
- Statutory and regulatory bodies and authorities (including the government) investigating agencies and entities or persons to whom or before whom it is mandatory to disclose the Personal Data as per the applicable law, courts, judicial and quasi-judicial authorities and tribunals, arbitrators, and arbitration tribunals
- Overseas regulators
- Is anybody else that we’ve been instructed to share your Personal Data with by you
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFER
You understand and accept that these countries may have differing (and potentially less stringent) laws relating to the degree of confidentiality afforded to the information it holds and that such information can become subject to the rules and disclosure requirements of such countries, including disclosure to governmental bodies, regulatory agencies, and private persons, as a result of applicable governmental or regulatory inquiry, court order or another similar process. In addition, several countries have agreements with other countries to exchange information for law enforcement, tax, and other purposes.
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data in our custody. We take reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical, and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your Data from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, and deletion. We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols. We use multi-layered controls to help protect our infrastructure, constantly monitoring and improving our applications, systems, and processes to meet the growing demands and challenges of security. We ensure that the third parties who provide services to us under appropriate contracts take appropriate security measures to protect your Data in line with our policies.
RETENTION AND DISPOSAL OF DATA
If you wish to delete your User Content on our Site or in connection with our mobile applications, please get in touch with us by email at email@example.com and request you to include the following personal information in your deletion request: First Name, Last Name, user name, the email address associated with our Site and mobile applications, your reason for deleting the posting, and date(s) of posting(s) you wish to delete (if you have it). We may only be unable to process your deletion request if you provide such information. Please allow up to 60 business days to process your deletion request.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our app/Website is directed to be used by adults only. If you are not an adult, while you may look at our Site, you should not make a purchase, register, or submit Personal Data to us. We or our associates /affiliates do not knowingly collect information from minors.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A CUSTOMER
We understand that you have data rights when interacting with FABPIKS. These rights involve providing reasonable steps to allow you to access your data and correct any errors, among others. If you are dissatisfied with our response or have unresolved concerns, you can contact us to resolve the issue using firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any further queries and complaints related to Privacy under applicable laws and regulations, you can reach us at:
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES